Monday, January 16, 2012

Publication coming sometime this year

I am, finally, in the process of making a last revision on this story, and bringing it one step closer to publication. The basic story will not be changed, but there will be some significant improvements to the prose. I intend to publish it first on Kindle, then in print and on other e-publication sites. At that time this version will be deleted.

It's my intention to start publishing the Wizardland stories this year. Yes, there is far more than just Songless Bard and Talaski the Starred. There is a very large epic which I have described as being "of the length and breadth of Lord of the Rings." (For some reason this has angered people, and I don't know why. I don't claim that The Master of Paths is as good as the Lord of the Rings, or as deep, or set in a similar world, just that it will take up several books and cover a lot of geography in the world. On the other hand, I predict it to be much shorter than the Wheel of Time series.)

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment